Welcome to Zirama Store (“Zirama,” “we,” “us,” or “our”)! By accessing or using our website, products, or services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following User Agreement (“Agreement”). Please read this Agreement carefully before using our website.
Acceptance of Terms
By using our website, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may not access or use our website.
Use of Our Website
You may use our website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You agree not to use our website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- To engage in any fraudulent or illegal activity
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Zirama, a Zirama employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our website
Intellectual Property Rights
The content, features, and functionality of our website, including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof, are owned by Zirama, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by Irish and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Our website may allow users to post comments, reviews, and other content (“User Content”). By submitting User Content on our website, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with our business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity. You represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licenses, consents, and releases that are necessary to grant to us the rights in such User Content, as contemplated under this Agreement; and (ii) neither the User Content, nor your submission, uploading, publishing or otherwise making available of such User Content, nor our use of the User Content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
In addition to the other restrictions set forth in this Agreement, you agree that:
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- You will not use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the website, except for internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial
- public archives (e.g. the Internet Archive) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- You will not use our website to transmit any computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, or other malware;
- You will not engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Zirama or users of our website, or expose them to liability;
- You will not use our website to send unsolicited commercial messages or advertisements;
- You will not use our website to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names or email addresses, or to transmit any spam, phishing or other unsolicited communications.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Zirama, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, our website, any websites linked to it, any content on our website, or such other websites or any services or items obtained through our website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Zirama, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of this Agreement or your use of our website, including, but not limited to, any User Content that you post or any activity on our website conducted by you or through your account.
Changes to Our User Agreement
We may revise and update this Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of our website thereafter. Your continued use of our website following the posting of revised Agreement means that you accept and agree to the changes.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your access to all or part of our website with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, including, but not limited to, any violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to, it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Agreement or our website, please visit our Contact page at https://www.zirama.com/contact.
123 Henry Street
Dublin 2, D02 XY11 Ireland
Phone: +353 1 4567 103